Monday, July 2, 2012

Balsamic Rosemary Grilled Chicken




Best chicken recipe I've made to date.  In my life.  
Admittedly, I haven't made a lot of chicken recipes, but this.is.good.  Really really good.  

I used:

1/2 c balsamic vinegar
1 TBSP olive oil
1 TBSP fresh rosemary chopped
1 TBSP minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Combine the vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt & pepper in a bowl and whisk well.  Put the chicken in a Pyrex pan and stab them.  Yes, you read that right:  Stab the heck out of those breasts.  I put horizontal and vertical stabs up and down each breast.  Then pour the mixture over the top of the breast, spooning the mixture that pools in the pan back onto the breast until they are well coated.  Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.


Leave the foil on the pan and cook in the oven for about 45 minutes at 375 degrees.

DO NOT DRAIN THE SAUCE OUT OF THE PAN.  Save it.  This vinegar sauce is AMAZING.  I used it on a salad I made to accompany dinner, and it is absolutely amazeballs as the dip for the leftovers.  Finger licking good!

5 Stars.  Please make this.  Cause you're gonna need it for tomorrow's leftover..trust me!

original recipe inspiration




No comments:

Post a Comment