Monday, August 6, 2012

back on the train

well hell.  I'm baaaack!  After a month of eating donuts, and yo fro, and ice cream, and pizza, and many many platters of nachos, and TWO days full of crackers and cheese (my FAVORITE), the scale finally tipped the point of needed return.  To start the journey back down, this morning we were out the door and jogged/walked our way to the top of Mt. Tabor and back.  Success.  In 9 days I meet my sisters for our annual summer concert, and in 11 days the whole fam is gathering for our annual summer reunion.  I aim to drop 5 by then.

Here's what I ate today.

08:00am: 2 fried eggs
10:30am: yogurt & blueberries
12:00pm: baby carrots
12:30pm: Diet Lemon/Lime soda
02:00pm: cottage cheese & apple

2 string cheese, 1 bag nut things from mini mart, 1 small chicken breast.



No comments:

Post a Comment