Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What I Ate: day 4 of my first 17


via

I've been fussing that I neeeeeed a treat, sooo bad.  Seriously whined those exact words tonight while standing in front of the ice cream at the grocery store.  This will remind me.. I am not a damn dog.  I do NOT need a treat.  


07:30am:  24 oz Home Brewed Coffee with 4 TBSP Sugar Free Creamer (30 cals)
10:15am:  Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt (80 cals) with 1 cup chopped Strawberries
10:45am:  12 oz Chai spice black tea with 1 splenda
11:15am:  7oz bag of baby carrots
01:00pm:  1 cup ground turkey with 2 cups salad
                {turkey: seasoned with taco seasoning,
                  salad: greens/onions/tomatoes/grapes/FF cheddar cheese/raspberry vinaigrette}
02:45pm:  1/2 cup FF cottage cheese with 1 granny smith green apple
08:00pm:  1 Salmon fillet (lime/jalapeno)
                2 cups mashed cauliflower
                8 oz Raspberry Decaf Green Tea
09:00pm:  2 Whether's Sugar Free Caramels (20 cals) 


Water (by the 8oz): // // // // // // // (14)
Exercise:  None :(

Notes:  I felt really full going to bed last night and woke up feeling the same way this morning so forfeited the morning eggs.  I was soo hungry most all day yesterday, and today.. I'm just not very hungry. {1015am} I got Hungry, the salad HIT THE SPOT {0100pm} The Water inspiration this morning worked.  I'm already at 10 glasses {0200pm}  Dinner was DELICH.  Absolutely delicious.  Great day, feel good, other than the whole not exercising part... it's 930pm and lunch is packed.  I'm ready for tomorrow.

In other news: The Man weighed himself this morning and has lost 5 lbs since we started 4 days ago.  I'm really happy the new diet and cooking habits are paying off, and really bitter that he's losing more than I am.  My littlest sis warned me about dieting with a man for this very reason.  Ha!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment